Great beauty finds don’t have to be expensive! Some of my favorite, can’t live without them products come from the drugstore. Here are my drugstore beauty essentials.
- Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Wipes. LOVE these. They are great at taking make-up off and leaving your face feeling refreshed. I use them every night. I’ve tried all kinds of wipes and I just keep coming back to these.
- CoverGirl TruBlend Primer. I use the combination skin version of this primer daily. It keeps your make up in place and looking good. Its true purpose is to be a base for your foundation; however, I just like to take a dab and put it on my eyelids. My eye shadow and liner last all day long when I use this primer.
- Garnier Fructis Moroccan Hair Oil. This smells AMAZING! It also does a stellar job helping to keep your hair conditioned- a must in the dry Arizona climate. I run a dab through my wet hair after I shower. I’ve noticed a huge difference with my dry hair ever since I started using this oil. Bonus! It also helps you work through post- shower tangles and controls fizz.
- Not Your Mother’s Dry Shampoo. This stuff is awesome. It’s actually my favorite out of all my favorites! 🙂 I use it between hair washings or when I need to add some texture and hold to a hairstyle. It smells fresh and absorbs oil without making you look like you have gray roots or a dandruff problem. Your hair will look good as new when you use this!
- CoverGirl Outlast Lip Color. I know I did a whole post on these, but I would be remiss in not including them on this list. Seriously best make up buy ever. They last through the whole day and I receive so many compliments on my lips. You have to try these out for yourself.
- Jergens Natural Glow. This sunless tanning lotion is an excellent product. It helps you build a gradual tan. That’s great because the slow build helps to prevent streaking; a major beauty faux pas we have probably all experienced at some point when playing with fake tans. It also moisturizes, firms your skin, and smells nice. There is none of that weird chemical smell that some tanners posses. When I use this consistently, my skin looks sun-kissed and glowing.
- Band-Aid Active Friction Block. This tiny stick is a lifesaver! Just rub some on wherever you feel a blister coming on and it helps to prevent them from happening. Take this with you whenever you are breaking in new shoes or wearing heels all day. It will quickly become your best friend and secret shoe weapon.
What are your favorite drugstore buys?